Deex Vray Fast is a tool which help the user to work quickly and easily with Vray For Maya.
- Set the quality automatically with one slider (image sampler quality, GI quality, etc etc…)
- All qualities are controled by presets
- 2 DeeX presets builded by default (for exterior and interior)
- Edit/delete/save/share your presets qualities with all users
- Lock an attribute and the tool will keep the user value
- Optimization chooser : choose what do you want to control (Image sampler, irradiance map, light cache, system, etc etc…)
- Optimization chooser : add differente quality for each render option (Image sampler, irradiance map, light cache, system, etc etc…)
- Change resolution in one click (quality is linked to resolution)
- Fast control : choose the best « combo » for GI, quickly control the rendering options (Motion blur, displacement, ambient occlusion, DOF, etc etc…)
- PreComp : Vray To Nuke : generate automatic preCompositing Nuke files
- Tool : import multiple proxies in one click
- Tool : connect automatically all shaders to proxies materials (correspondence between proxy slot name and shader name. Work with name space/references)
- Tool : convert all (or selection) your textures into tiled exr. Color space for each texture is preserved automatically.
- Tool : automatic Material ID and Object ID generation
- API : control the tool without the interface
- Update your tool in one click
- Auto update check every 15 days
Download the zip file, unzip and copy all files in your Maya Python path.
This tool work for Linux and Windows.
After in Maya, in the script editor, execute :
import deeXVrayFast reload(deeXVrayFast) deeXVrayFast.deeXVrayFastUI()
See the documentation here : click here
v0.71v0.7v0.65v0.6v0.55Bug Fix : fix UI crash on Maya 2012x64Bug Fix : fix the fast control UI Bug Fix : fix the vraySettings lockNode Bug Fix : fix add material ID on all materials button Modified : use hashlib module and remove deprecated md5 module Features : add a full API to use the tool without interface doc here : http://deex.info/deeXVrayFast/doc/html/ Features : add auto update checker (each 15 days) Features : add automatic preCompositing generator for NukeModified : shader auto connect : shader must have the same name like the slot name Modified : image resolution slider removed Features : add API to use the tool without interface import deeXVrayFast deeXVrayFast.deeXVrayFastUtils(quality = 10, preset = "deeX_exterior", saveSettings = True) Will set the quality to 10 with preset deeX_exterior, saveSettings before deeXVrayFast.deeXVrayFastUtils(backSettings = True) Will reset your setting Features : add automatic multimatte ID generation on material ID Features : object ID tool. Generate objectID automatically on mesh. The generated ID is unique, based of the md5 of the name of the mesh. Name space is supported. Bug Fix : fix the UI resize Bug Fix : fix material ID on selectionFeatures : you can "dock" the window Features : UI optimization Features : material ID tool. Generate materialID automatically. The generated color is unique, based of the md5 of the name of the shader or shading engine. Name space is supported.Bug fix : skip locked attributes on "back to my saved settings" Bug fix : found the correct VRAY_TOOLS environment Bug fix : interface : correct fast control GI menu Features : textures to tiled exr, add revert option
Donations are a great way to show your appreciation for my work. Besides being an incredible boost to my morale, they help me pay for hosting and are also a great incentive to fix any bug you find in my tool and to add new features. I work on Deex Vray Fast in my free time. You don’t need a PayPal account to donate.
Total donations to date : €50 EUR
Send me an email or write a comment.
Le blog de Damien BATAILLE